Welcome to the Oswego YMCA
The Y is a cause-driven organization that is for youth development, for healthy living and for social responsibility. That’s because a strong community can only be achieved when we invest in our kids, our health and our neighbors.
Hours of Operation:
Monday- Friday 5;00am-8:00pm
We will be closed the following dates:
Saturday, July 4th
Sunday, July 5th
Saturday July 25th- closing at noon
Sunday, July 26th
Friday, September 4th- Monday, September 7th
265 West First Street
Oswego, New York 13126
News from the Oswego Y
Pilates in the Park
SACC Day Camp
Mommies Helping Mommies
Day passes allow users full access to age appropriate Y Facilities and Group Exercise Classes for the day, users may leave and come back.
$5 YOUTH 18 and younger
$12 ADULT 19 and older
$20 FAMILY 2 adults and children in same household
Recipe of the Month
WHOLE-WHEAT BANANA PANCAKES
Serving size: 3 pancakes
Total servings: 4
Prep time: 45 minutes
Price per serving: 10¢ INGREDIENTS
1 cup Whole-wheat flour
2 Tsp Baking powder
1 Tbsp Cinnamon 2 Eggs, beaten
1 cup Lowfat milk
2 Medium bananas, very ripe
Cooking spray or butter (to coat griddle)
Fresh or frozen fruit like berries (optional) DIRECTIONS
1. In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and cinnamon.
2. In another bowl, mash bananas. Mix in the milk and beaten eggs. Add into the flour mixture and mix well. If mixture is runny, add a little more flour; if too thick, add a little milk.
3. Coat a large, nonstick frying pan or griddle with cooking spray or butter and heat pan over medium heat for 2 min.
4. Spoon ¼ cup batter onto griddle for each pancake.
5. Cook until the tops are bubbly and then flip and cook 2–3 min., or until golden on both sides. Place cooked pancakes on a plate and repeat steps until all of the batter has been used, using more nonstick spray as needed.