Regular physical activity – 60 minutes a day for children can be achieved through a number of activities throughout the entire day – it doesn’t have to be done all at once. As a leading nonprofit strengthening community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Y believes that getting kids more active and allowing them to play is an important factor in improving their health. Let the Oswego Y help your child with a fun activities to meet their 60 minutes a day!
The Oswego YMCA offers Swim Lessons for children 6 weeks and older.
Swim lessons are FREE with your Oswego YMCA Family Membership
$20 per month with your Youth Membership
$55 per month for Community Members
Check out our Pool Schedule for current schedules
Little Dippers for 6 weeks-24 months, Parent& Child Water Exploration
Pee Wee For 3-4 year olds, Introduction to the pool for toddlers
Level 1 Beginner swimmers, builds skills and confidence around the water
Level 2 For swimmers that are acclimated to water, try new skills with encouragement, can float on stomach and back and put face in water. Beginning development of front/back crawl.
Level 3 For swimmers that can swim front/back crawl, beginnings of breaststroke development and can swim 1/2 length of pool.
Level 4 For swimmers that can swim front/back crawl and breastroke the length of pool. Diving, stroke refinement and endurance are developed in this class.
Level 5 Provides further coordination and refinement of all four strokes
Level 6 Refines strokes and increases endurance, working towards being proficient in all 4 strokes.
Private Swim Lessons Package includes 6 half hour lessons: YMCA Members $130, Community Members $180, Half Price for each additional swimmer. Please contact, Caitlin Reynolds, to schedule lesson.
7 years old and up
Wednesday & Friday 6:30pm-7:45pm
Instructor: Andrew Crough
FREE with your Y Membership
- 2014-15 School Age Child Care Registration Form
- School Age Child Care Parent Agreement
- School Age Child Care Health Form
- School Age Child Care Automatic Payment Form
- 2014 Day Camp Parent Handbook
- 2014 Day Camp Registration Form
- Fulton Family YMCA Pool Schedule (FREE with your Oswego YMCA Membership)
- Granby Elementary Pool (Cost to Oswego YMCA Members $1)
- Swim Lesson Membership Outreach Program Application
- Membership Rates Brochure
- Oswego YMCA Program Guide
- Birthday Parties at the Oswego YMCA
- Reciprocal Membership Flyer
- Dragon Marketplace Vendor
- Oswego YMCA Summer Hours