Welcome to the Oswego YMCA
The Y is a cause-driven organization that is for youth development, for healthy living and for social responsibility. That’s because a strong community can only be achieved when we invest in our kids, our health and our neighbors.
Hours of Operation:
Monday- Friday 5:00am-9:00pm
New Year's Day
Christmas Eve- Close at 12:00pm
265 West First Street
Oswego, New York 13126
Day passes allow users full access to age appropriate Y Facilities and Group Exercise Classes for the day, users may leave and come back.
$5 YOUTH 18 and younger
$12 ADULT 19 and older
$20 FAMILY 2 adults and children in same household
Recipe of the Month
HEALTHY PUMPKIN SQUARES
(Just in time for Halloween!)
*1 ¼ cup flour (use a mix of white and
*¾ cup quick or old fashioned oats
*½ cup brown sugar
*½ cup finely chopped pecans
*2/3 cup reduced-fat margarine or butter
*4 eggs (use egg white equivalent)
*2 cans (15oz) solid pack pumpkin
*2 cans (14oz) low or nonfat sweetened condensed milk
*2 tsp cinnamon
*1 tsp ground ginger
*½ tsp ground nutmeg
*Reduced-fat whipped topping (optional)
*Pecan halves (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 325º
2. Combine flour, oats, brown sugar and pecans.
3. Melt butter and add to dry ingredients, mix well.
4. Press mixture into bottom of a 9x13 pan.
5. Bake 20-25 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, lightly beat eggs and add pumpkin, condensed milk and spices.
7. Whisk until smooth.
8. Pour over crust.
9. Bake 35-45 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
10. Let cool and add whipped topping and pecan halves if desired.