Welcome to the Oswego YMCA
The Y is a cause-driven organization that is for youth development, for healthy living and for social responsibility. That’s because a strong community can only be achieved when we invest in our kids, our health and our neighbors.
Hours of Operation:
Monday- Friday 5:00am-9:00pm
New Year's Day
Christmas Eve- Close at 12:00pm
265 West First Street
Oswego, New York 13126
News from the Oswego Y
Keeping the momentum at your Y!
Check us out on Instagram!
Day passes allow users full access to age appropriate Y Facilities and Group Exercise Classes for the day, users may leave and come back.
$5 YOUTH 18 and younger
$12 ADULT 19 and older
$20 FAMILY 2 adults and children in same household
Recipe of the Month
Cheesy Cauliflower Mash
- 1 Large russet potato
- 7 cups cauliflower florets
- 3 “light” cream cheese wedges (like the Laughing Cow)
- 1/3 cup of shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 T light butter spread
- ½ t onion powder
- ½ t garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
1. Peel and chop potato.
2. Bring a large pot of boiling water to a boil and add the potato and chopped cauliflower.
3. Cook until cauliflower and potato are near-soft, 15 to 18 minutes.
4. Drain the vegetables and transfer to a larger bowl.
5. Mash the potato-cauliflower mixture.
6. Mix in the cheese, butter, and seasonings and give it a proper stir.
7. Serve and enjoy!